Virtual Care at Home 24/7
Providing Exceptional Virtual Care and Monitoring 24/7 at Home for seniors and families in Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester County.
Take advantage of our home care services today, which are all designed to help our clients achieve overall wellness. To execute our mission, we offer various non-medical home care services that are made specifically to meet your health and personal needs. Our team of professional caregivers is ready to assist you with your daily routine. The services we offer are all aimed towards improving your overall well-being.
Our in-home care services aim to offer home care to every individual in the comfort of their own home. Our professional caregivers are responsible for giving around-the-clock care and supervision to ensure that your needs are immediately met. The caregiver will also perform regular monitoring to see if there are changes or improvements in your health.
What is Virtual Caregiving at Home?
Virtual Caregiving is a unique way to provide monitored care for your loved-one. Virtual Caregiving is an excellent solution to enhance the care that is provided by your Amelia Home Care Caregiver, filling in the gaps when the caregiver is not on shift.
There’s an urgent need for a service that helps seniors live in their homes longer and more safely. Every home is different and every lifestyle is different, and solutions from other platforms simply aren’t smart enough to address these real-world challenges.
A new solution is needed that incorporates modern technologies to serve as a comprehensive safety net. We fix this with a remote care service that is the most intuitive in the world. It learns constantly to predict wellness-related concerns of people in the home, and it’s remarkably simple to setup and operate.
Healthcare, senior communities, and home care providers can deliver our telehomecare services quickly, affordably, and with noteworthy differentiation to their customers for recurring revenues. With the insights provided by our solutions, care workers can focus their energy on the patients, clients, or residents who need the most attention – right now.
The realities of COVID-19 have accelerated an unmistakable trend – the desire to age at home. Living at home safely and independently is a basic desire for everyone.
Our telehomecare system encourages confidence and peace of mind for everyone – our elder loved ones, their families, caregivers, caregiving agencies, and communities. It helps address concerns of senior falls, wandering and loneliness in a new collaborative way.
It also supports families of seniors whose wellbeing can be monitored remotely around the clock, enabling unique ‘trusted circle’ collaboration.
The Benefits of Virtual Care at Home:
- Aging and healing at home
- Detects falls and inactivity inside the home
- Keeping seniors at home longer (as opposed to a facility)
- Low Cost, Highly Effective
- Compliments In-Home Care Services
- Private, Non-Intrusive, Peace-of-Mind
With Amelia Home Care’s Virtual Caregiving Program, your loved-one is provided:
- A Remote Connect Coordinator (RCC), available 24/7. Your RCC is a specifically trained person to assist with your in-home assistance needs.
- Your RCC will proactively check-in in with you on a predetermined basis – Aging Assistant will check-in from as little as 1 X per week to as many as 7 X per week
- Your RCC will communicate issues to a Friend or Family Member, based on pre-defined protocols. Hence, catching issues early and preventing re-hospitalization or other serious issues
- Your RCC will contact you as desired to provide companionship and to combat loneliness
How Does Virtual Caregiving Work?
- Sign-up loved ones based on their needs and technological ability using a smartphone, tablet, computer or landline
- Amelia Home Care develops a care plan and trains your loved ones to use our telehealth solution
- Daily Health Surveys monitor your health
- Live Remote Care Coordinators (RCCs) evaluate your needs and provide support
- RCCs escalate issues to a Family Member or Nurse, based on pre-defined protocols
- Nurse or Physicians may assess and treat patient using video triage*
- RCC can coordinate medication, food, and supplies
Are you ready for an Amelia Home Care Certified Technologist to install and train your family to be connected and safe. With The Amelia Home Care Program, Seniors can live independently longer, safe from falls and other common concerns. There’s an emergency button to request help at anytime, and also activity sensors that will detect hazards and call for help when it’s need.
Amelia's Tele-Home Care Family Pack
Seniors can live independent longer, safe from falls and other common concerns, with Amelia’s Tele-Home Care Family Pack.
There’s an emergency button to request help at anytime, and also activity sensors that will detect hazards and call for help when it’s need.
Best of all, caregivers can check in anytime – without disturbing the senior or invading their privacy.
How Does Amelia’s Tele-Home Care Family PackWork?
Amelia Home Care is a Certified Technologist that Installs and Trains for You!
Install The Family Pack.
A personal assist button, front and back door entry sensors, and motion sensors for the Kitchen, Hallway, and Living Room are easy to install. It includes everything you need to address concerns of falls, wellness, and loneliness in a new collaborative way. Installation is fast and simple.
The activities of daily living are learned.
The normal lifestyle patterns of the senior are privately learned, without a wearable, and insights can be accessed by members of your Trusted Circle of friends and family.
Smart Home Center
This makes your home intelligent. Simply plug it in to power and plug in a wired internet connection. The free app will walk you through the whole process.
Personal Assist Button
Push it at any time to alert the people in your Trusted Circle and let them know that assistance is needed. Or change its behavior to record access to medication.
Front Door and Back Door Entry Sensors
They attach to a home’s high-traffic doors in just minutes so you can know when someone comes and goes. Install extras on medicine cabinets, refrigerators, and microwaves.
Kitchen, Hallway, and Living Room Motion Sensors
They alert for potential falls, sleep problems, and more. We recommend one motion sensor every 500 square feet of living space, so the base pack covers about 1,500 square feet.
Professional Monitoring. 24/7.
When lifestyle patterns change unexpectedly, automatically alert your Trusted Circle and the Emergency Call Center to get help fast.